Saturday, February 27, 2010

AnachroniA – The Endless Agony


The Endless Agony is AnachroniA's debut album.
With Female's vocal, the music just like Gothic style with progressive instrument.
see on song "The Endless Agony", you would like it...(recommended to have it!!!)


Current line-up
Nathanaël (aka Nath) : Vocals, Guitar, Flûte Traversière
Jean-Philippe "Djp" Delmulle : Drums
Fay : Vocals
Thomas : Vocals, Guitar


AnachroniA – The Endless Agony


Album : The Endless Agony
Band : AnachroniA
Type : Studio
Release : 2005
Country : France
Genre(s) : Melodic Progressive Metal/Gothic


Tracklist:
1. Angels Cry
2. Time's So Long
3. Around My World Part.1
4. Around My World Part.2
5. Lunacy
6. Endless Agony
7. Lost Time
8. Sailormen
9. Eternity




"The Endless Agony"
by AnachroniA

s I fall asleep, Appears my biggest fear : I am coming near the unseen frontier between my inner me And my reality. The beginning of a shape, A familiar landscape : I am in a forest Made of darkness, Where resounds a voice Calling me again :

Never fear your mind !
Escape human kind !

This nightmare is so real ! These things that I feel… I just cannot wake up from this world of lies. I have to get the way, it's stronger than me. « I'll give you Salvation ! », the Voice is telling me.

Never fear your mind !
Escape human kind !

The Voice:
Come my dear,
Don't be afraid,
Forget your fear, and your pain !
Dry your tears,
Hold in your hate,
The end is near. I'm your fate !
Don't despair
And take my hand.
Every dream is a nightmare without end !
Wandering,
You won't survive.
Alone with your melancholy, you will die !

Now, my soul is trapped. I won't wake up, never ! These demons in my head say now I'm one of them. And, as gradually I just begin to die, the tears are coming out From my lifeless body !

Never fear your mind !
Escape human kind !

It's a desperate fight
Between two minds, two wills.

Entwined in a huge vortex of grief,
Will he come of Lunacy ?
Entombed in his own silence, and drif-
Ting on the waves of a rough sea.

My chains are shattered
But I'm still sorrowful. (Open your eyes...)
Screams echo in my head,
I'll never be the same ! (Watch at, you're blind...)
Loneliness is my friend
Until the end, my death. (Open your mind...)
Will I find the key
Of my insanity ? (Insanity...)

by Princess of The Darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
 

© Bluberry Template Copyright by Princess of The Darkness

Template by Blogger Templates | Blog-HowToTricks